Please tell me the best season & best park to see a Leopard
This is the question – Please tell me the best season & best park to see a leopard – which I picked up in a travel forum. This is not an exception but a rule which I keep seeing in all travel forums, be it from Nat Geo to Animal Planet to Lonely Planet to MakeMyTrip to Quora to India Mike to Trip Advisor to numerous What’s app groups on Wildlife. My answer is always, “data won’t lie” – see the data, look before you book – download WildTrails Recent Sightings app.
The best season & best park to see a Leopard
Follow the below process and not just for leopard but for any species, be it for Tiger or Elephant or Rhino or Black Panther or any for any bird or reptile:
- Download “WildTrails Recent Sightings App [available on Android & iOS]
- In the Home Screen, Click on Week’s Top 10 or All, choose “Leopard” as the species and that’s it
- You will get a list of all parks, their distances from your current location, the % of leopard sightings that has happened in the last 7 days, 14 days, 28 days and also for any custom dates that you can choose
- Pick a park or two, go to sightings Info from there and see how “Leopard Sightings” is doing for last twelve months and you will get an idea which is the best season to pick to increase your chances of sighting a Leopard
- Also, all info you need about any park can be got here
Download WildTrails Recent Sightings App to know the exact location of the sanctuary, the exact location of all gates, exact timings and also a way to book the safari of your liking gate and of your liking session (morning or evening or both) and also a stay close to the gate you have chosen.
If you need further info on the app, contact us anytime via an email to email@example.com or download the app and chat with us.
Related Useful Posts :
WildTrails Recent Sightings App – “Look before you Book“. The Only “Wildlife Focused” company that uses recent sightings data to enhance your wildlife experience. A one-stop destination for all your wildlife travel needs.
PS: Please be a responsible wildlife tourist; No littering, No sounds, No feeding, no getting down from the safari jeep (when on safari), No phone calls. Remember that we are visiting their home and when we are there, let’s follow their rules.
[The WildTrails App is the best way to get all the details about Indian wildlife sanctuaries (best travel times, safari details, animal sightings, forest accommodations pairing, wildlife-related activities, prices, etc). Learn more about WildTrails of India here. ios App is here. Android is here, and Web is here. Please do like us on our facebook page here.]