WildTrails of India – One Stop Destination for all Wildlife Enthusiasts
WildTrails of India – “The Perfect Guide for Your Indian Wildlife Trip“
Sunday Times of India – “Trailing the Big Cats”
The Hindu – “An eye to spot the paradise flycatcher”
Deccan Herald – “Tiger Tourism is burning bright”
Why a need for WildTrails?
“I have booked my trip to ******* sanctuary at the ******** resort hoping to catch the safari there. After booking I realized that the hotel does not arrange for the safari. I have two kids who were so excited for this trip only to go for the safari but we missed it and it really disappointed them 🙁” – Aggrieved traveler from Bangalore who later contacted WildTrails
“I was coming back from this ***** resort and saw a jeep full of people getting into the forest and I felt that was the right way to do Safari and we totally chose the wrong resort and the wrong safari :-(“ – Aggrieved Traveler and an executive of a hospitality business
Today we help in all parts of the travel – from finding the right sanctuary, right Safari to the right resort to stay and Lot More. Our App (Android & iOS) automates the whole process.
We (and the App) provide:
- Comprehensive details of all sanctuaries, tiger reserves & national parks of India
- [a total of 540 sanctuaries covered across India]
- Their history,
- Kind of animals, birds & reptiles to expect there,
- How to get there?
- Best times to visit,
- Complete Safari Details and how to book one
- Attached Accommodations,
- All Forest/Nature Activities (nature trek, hiking, bird watching trek, safari, elephant ride, Wildlife movie etc.),
- Complete Sightings Details++
- Weather forecast for all these Sanctuaries,
- Complete Wildlife News & Articles across the world
- All Nearby Attractions, &
- Lot More!!
(++For selected Sanctuaries)
Exclusive Online Store for wildlife products