How to book Pench Jeep Safari?
Below article explains step by step on how to book Pench jeep safari in a very elaborative manner so that you don’t go wrong nor you don’t need to fall for unscrupulous elements and pay more nor get cheated overall. BTW people call Jungle Safari, Jeep Safari, or just Safari and all means the same.
Below article explains only about the regular safari which happens twice a day. Then there is full-day safari and night safari which is out of the scope for this article. Please contact us (mentioned below on how to) for further details on the same.
Step by Step Procedure to Book Pench Jeep Safari Online
1. first and foremost please download WildTrails India app and keep it handy as it is required many a times during this process.
2. Go over the sightings and pick the gate and see what works for you – find out where the gate is in – Madhya Pradesh or Maharastra
3. Pick the date that you are comfortable with and choose either Full-Vehicle permit or Single Seat permit as you prefer
4. Now you need to pick the Gate that your feel has the max tiger sightings recently so that your chances of sighting the tiger increases drastically. This is where the app becomes extremely helpful – go to Sightings and then Pick Kanha and then pick ‘Show Summary’ icon and see which gate/zone is showing max tiger sightings and also which gate has best TSI (Tiger Sighting Index tm) and choose that zone.
5. That’s it – that simple!! Add your info and all other guests info and pay the fee and you are done (Know the Tariff Details)
6. Print the voucher and be at the safari gate 30 minutes before and you are all set!!
7. Of course any issues, please contact us anytime via email@example.com or Call us at +918033512427 or WhatsApp us at +919901175444.
Book Pench Jeep Safari, Tips & Advises:
- Each gate each is separated from the other by approx. 20 to 100 kms. So please don’t book safaris at different gates (say morning in Silari and afternoon in Jhamtara etc.) as you will regret later. It is very tiring to go to one gate in the morning from your resort and to totally another safari gate for the afternoon safari.
- Max 6 people you can book per Gypsy but we recommend ideally 4 people per Gypsy as four can sit comfortably and six will be slightly tough.
- Make sure you carry hard copy of the voucher to the gate. Most of them don’t accept soft copy and you will be helpless when they say this at the gate
- Carry the original IDs what you had mentioned when you booked the Safari. Forgetting to take the ID or taking a different ID will end up missing the Safari.
For further info or booking assist please don’t hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at +918033512427 or WhatsApp us at +919901175444. You also get complete & detailed info on WildTrails India app.
WildTrails (Tm) India App – “Discover Indian Wildlife Like Never Before“
PS: Please be a responsible wildlife tourist; No littering, No sounds, No feeding, no getting down from the safari jeep (when on safari), No phone calls. Remember that we are visiting their home and when we are there, let’s follow their rules.
[The WildTrails India App is the best way to get all the details about Indian wildlife sanctuaries (best travel times, safari details, animal sightings, forest accommodations pairing, wildlife related activities, prices, etc). Learn more about WildTrails of India here. ios App is here. Android is here, and Web is on the way. Please do like us on our facebook page here.]