How to Reach Pench Safari Gates?
This article explain how to reach Pench safari gates. Pench Tiger Reserve has Five entry points in Madhya Pradesh and Six entry points in Maharastra.
To Reach Pench Safari Gates
As said earlier, Pench has 5 safari gates in Madhya Pardesh, namely, Touria, Karmajhiri, Jhamtara, the buffer gate at Rukhad, the Night Safari gate and has 6 safari gates in Maharastra namely, Silari, Chorbahuli, Khursapar, Kolitmaara, Khubada (Saleghat), Surewani (Nagalwadi).
Pench is accessible from Jabalpur, Nagpur, Balaghat and Chhindwara by road. All the places are connected to major cities in the country by road and rail.
Nearest Airport : Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh) & Nagpur (Maharashtra)
Nearest Railway Station : Jabalpur & Chhindwara (Madhya Pradesh) & Nagpur (Maharashtra)
Distance by Road to Reach Pench Safari Gates :
- Jabalpur – Seoni – Suktara – Karmajhiri : 195 km.
- Jabalpur – Seoni – Khawasa – Turia : 215 km.
- Nagpur – Khawasa – Turia : 85 km.
- Nagpur – Suktara – Karmajhiri : 135 km.
- Balaghat – Seoni – Suktara – Karmajhiri : 150 km.
- Balaghat – Seoni – Khawasa – Turia : 200 km.
- Seoni – Suktara – Karmajhiri : 50 km.
- Seoni – Khawasa – Turia : 110 km.
- Chhindwara – Bichhua – Pathri – Thotamal – Jamtara : 80 km.
- Chhindwara – Chand – Maghdoun – Thotamal – Jamtara : 59 km.
For further info or booking assist please don’t hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at +918033512427 or WhatsApp us at +919901175444. You also get complete & detailed info on WildTrails India app.
WildTrails (Tm) India App – “Discover Indian Wildlife Like Never Before“
PS: Please be a responsible wildlife tourist; No littering, No sounds, No feeding, no getting down from the safari jeep (when on safari), No phone calls. Remember that we are visiting their home and when we are there, let’s follow their rules.
[The WildTrails India App is the best way to get all the details about Indian wildlife sanctuaries (best travel times, safari details, animal sightings, forest accommodations pairing, wildlife related activities, prices, etc). Learn more about WildTrails of India here. ios App is here. Android is here, and Web is on the way. Please do like us on our facebook page here.]