Sariska Safari Package
Sariska National park is located around 100 kilometres from the pink city, Jaipur. The park comes in the eastern part of Rajasthan that is known to have lush green and dense forests. Sariska tiger reserve covers over 800 square kilometres with dry deciduous forests, scrub thorns and grasslands. The place has a global history in being the first to successfully relocate a tiger back in 2004. From then, there are over 20 tigers in the woods for now.
Why Should You Visit Sariska?
Sariska Tiger Reserve is around 200 kilometers from Delhi and around 100 kilometers from Jaipur. It is just a 2–4-hour drive from the major cities. The place can be explored not just by wildlife enthusiasts but also for the residents of Jaipur and Delhi who look out for a good weekend getaway.
Sariska National Park is smaller than Ranthambore National Park and hence, the sightings can be slightly better and high chances of rare sightings possible.
There are a variety of flora and fauna to explore within the 800 square kilometres area. Bird sighting is common here during winter. Indian leopard, wildcat, hyena, jackal, deer, boar, and a lot more to look out for in Sariska National Park.
Sariska Tiger Reserve has 2 gates. Sariska gate and Telha gate. Sariska gate has access to zone 1, zone 2, and zone 3. The sightings at these gates are maximum from our unique feature of sighting data and hence Sariska gate is more popular. Telha gate is approximately 80 kilometers from Sariska gate and zone 4 is accessible through this gate.
Different Types Of Safari Available In Sariska National Park:
Exclusive jeep safari
A gypsy can accommodate up to 6 tourists. Exclusive only to the group and no sharing option is available. Gypsy safari is best recommended for the best sighting of wildlife. Gypsy safari happens twice a day for a span of 3 hours, morning and evening. Morning safari starts at 6 AM, while evening safari starts at 3 PM.
Pros of jeep safari-
- You can get the best wildlife sighting while in jeep safari since the jungle can be explored better in jeep.
- Since the safari is exclusive, the forests can be explored based on the recent sightings, hence, a better wildlife experience.
Cons of jeep safari-
- Jeep safari is expensive when compared to the canter safari option.
- There is no group sharing option unlike in canter.
Organized by the forest officials, canter safaris are yet another way to get deep into the wilderness of Jim Corbett Park. If you are a large group of 16-18, open-roof canters are the most ideal way to enjoy wildlife safaris.
Canter safari is scheduled for around 3 hours just like jeep safari. The morning safari begins at 6 AM and the afternoon safari is scheduled to start at 3 PM.
Pros of canter safari-
- Canter safari option can be shared among other tourists which makes it a more economical option.
- Canter safari is ideal if the group is above 15.
Cons of canter safari-
- The canter safari booking works on a first come first serve basis. Hence it is tough to book them online or offline.
- The sighting experience while in canter safari is not as good when compared to the jeep safari.
Why booking a package is better than just safaris?
We at WildTrails know the value of a holiday and further, we reckon that the quality of services should never be compromised for a vacation. With the deadly combination of fast-growing technology and AI, we are the only company with sightings information which is used to create predictive metrics called Sighting Index. Picking the correct safari zone and accommodating an Expert Tracker is 90% of getting Great Sightings. We design this for you to get the best wildlife experience with the stay and safari together, not to forget allotting the right Expert Tracker while on safari.
How to book your safari package from WildTrails?
Step1: Reach out to https://www.packages.wildtrails.in/
Step2: Select the dates you wish to plan for your holiday-
Step3: Choose the type of accommodation you wish to have while on safari.
Step 4: Select Send enquiry and the experts shall reach out to you.
6-reasons to book your next safari with WildTrails–
- Hassle free booking experience.
- Support assistance from the experts.
- Expert Tiger Tracker for your safari.
- Sightings data (Exclusively from WildTrails) for effective planning of your wildlife venture.
- We take care of your complete vacation, from transfer, accommodation, safari, meals to make it stress-free.
- 16-hour chat support.
With 4 years of Sightings data + Extensive expert tracker network in jungles, our customers had the best wildlife experiences.
Buy Wildlife Fashion Accessories
Exclusive Online Store for wildlife products