Ranthambore says “No to Refunds of safari tickets during COVID-19/corona lockdown”
This article explains the Ranthambore national parks policy for Not refunding the safari tickets which were booked during COVID 19/Corona pandemic
Office excess Principal Chief Conservator of Forests and Chief Conservator of Wildlife, Aranya Bhawan, Jhalana Institutional Area, Rajasthan, Jaipur E-mail: BUSUNATAR / HUMPSAMBWU Phone Number: 0141-2700151 Number: FG12 (37) Tourism / Muvajipr / 2020 / Date: Office Order Wildlife Many tourists booking online advance in the areas could not enjoy the convenience of safari due to Covid-19 Pandemic. The following facilities are provided to these tourists as per the approval received from the State Government: This facility is available only to those tourists who had made advance bookings for Safari between 18 March 2020 and 30 June 2020.
2. Advance booking will be made available to such eligible tourists as per their convenience by June 30, 2022.
3. In this regard, 3 alternate dates will be sought from eligible tourists for a safari in the future and efforts will be made to provide the facility as per their first date. To use this option, eligible tourists will have to apply and get confirmation through the arrangement specified by the Forest Department. Details of this arrangement will be published separately on the Online Booking Portal.
4. Yours faithfully, sel (Arindam Tomar) Ati. Principal Chief Conservator of Forests and Chief Wildlife Guardian, Rajasthan, Jaipur Number: F G 12 (37) Tourism / Muvajipr / 2020 / 2030-35 Date / 8/06/2020 Copy: The following is sent for information and necessary action: 1. Private Secretary, Principal Secretary, Forest Department, Raj, Jaipur. Private Secretary, Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (Hoff) Raj 0 Jaipur. Smt Sonia Chaturvedi, Joint Director, Information Plant, and Communication Department, Jaipur. Chief Conservator of Forests and Area Director Tiger Project Ranthambore Sawai Madhopur / Tiger Project Sariska, Alwar. Chief Conservator of Wildlife, Jaipur. 2. 3 4 5. Extra Principal Chief Conservator of Forests and Chief Wildlife Guardian, Rajasthan, Jaipur Yosi 2019,
About WildTrails: WildTrails is the world’s first and the only company to bring sighting data, analytics into planning wildlife holidays with all the sightings info (4 years data) to create predictive metrics called the Sightings Index.
- Tigers were sighted 1 day in the last 7 days
- Tigers were sighted 3 days in the last 14 days
- Tigers were sighted 7 days in the last 28 days
[Source : WildTrails Tiger Tracking data]
- Noori, Sultana, Noor, Leela, Jay, Veru, Arrowhead Cubs
Sight them ?
WildTrails provides an easy way of seeing all possible wildlife trips for some of the top exotic wildlife destinations with an end-to-end trip. For more information please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
With 4 years of Sightings data + Extensive expert tracker network in jungles, our customers had the best wildlife experiences.
Buy Wildlife Fashion Accessories
Exclusive Online Store for wildlife products