Tadoba Cuboda, the place to visit in 2018 - From WildTrails
Continue Reading

Tadoba Cuboda, the place to visit in 2018

tadoba cuboda

In the year 2018 Tadoba Cuboda is going to rock for sure and is the place to visit if you like to sight tiger cubs – it will the Tadoba “Cub”oda for 2018 for sure (tadoba cubs) and read in detail on why I say that. [BTW when I say Tadoba, I am referring to Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve & National Park which is located in the State of Maharastra, approx. 100 kms from Nagpur]

Tadoba Cuboda (Tadoba Cubs)

“Cub”oda is a new term I created as I had no other words how I could describe Tadoba for 2018. It’s going to rock with cubs cubs and cubs everywhere!! No other sanctuary in India has this many cubs in the tourism zone as Tadoba [please note that as per Supreme Court order only 20% of the forest is allowed for tourism and remaining 80% for the p…….] and if you ask me which tiger reserve to visit for 2018, just blindly choose Tadoba.

[Also forest dept. has done a commendable job in altering the price of the safari in such a way that “grey-marketing” might not happen and should be easy to get tickets even in the last minute (due to the introduction of Tatkal). Overall it might seem to be slightly more expensive but the comfort of getting the tickets at the fair market price is always a nice thing and also the comfort of getting just in time if you need is also another good feature of this new system!!]

Here are the Tadba Cuboda Cubs

  • Madhuri & 4 cubs
  • Sharmili & 3 cubs
  • Maya & 2 cubs
  • Sonam & 4 cubs
  • Lara is pregnant 🙂 
  • Choti tara and 2 cubs
  • & I hear Devada and Cubs too

You do the math 🙂

Tadoba Cuboda’s Catch

But there is a catch. All these tigress and cubs are not in one zone and hence proper planning has to be done to mix & match the zones to maximize the cub’s sightings

Further Info:

If you need further info on Tadoba do install WildTrails App (available on Android & iOS). You can find all possible details over there. If you want to book a package for Tadoba, you can do so on the App. Any questions you might have, please do WhatsApp us @ +919901175444. If you need a specific “Tadoba Cubs Package” please do write to us at tadoba@wildtrails.in and ask for it.

Related Articles:

How to increase odds of sighting Tigers in India in the wild?

Tadoba Jungle Safari

How to plan a Quick Tadoba Getaway just under 24 hours

Tadoba Calling??

Best places to see Tigers in the wild


WildTrails (Tm) India App – “Recent Wildlife Sightings based Ratings. Check before you plan a Safari

PS: Please be a responsible wildlife tourist; No littering, No sounds, No feeding, no getting down from the safari jeep (when on safari), No phone calls. Remember that we are visiting their home and when we are there, let’s follow their rules.

[The WildTrails India App is the best way to get all sightings details of all sanctuaries across India. Also the details about Indian wildlife sanctuaries (best travel times, safari details, animal sightings, forest accommodations pairing, wildlife-related activities, prices, etc). Learn more about WildTrails of India here. ios App is here. Android is here, and Web is on the way. Please do like us on our facebook page here.]

Total Page Visits: 574 - Today Page Visits: 1

With 4 years of Sightings data + Extensive expert tracker network in jungles, our customers had the best wildlife experiences.

Play with WildTrails Intelligence Tools
1. How many times tiger is seen per month?
2. What’s going on in Indian Forests today?
Live updates from Forest
3. Interested in playing more with Tiger sighting graphs? Click here?

Buy Wildlife Fashion Accessories
Exclusive Online Store for wildlife products

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


Packages Loading...

Recent Posts

  Know where the tiger is?