Jim Corbett Safari Package
Being the oldest national park of India, Jim Corbett National Park is in Nainital district of Uttarakhand. The park is located around 1300 – 4000 feet from sea level covering around 520 square kilometres which covers the major portion of Corbett Tiger reserve.
Why Should You VisitJim Corbett National Park?
- Jim Corbett is the only national park in India where the properties and resorts are located within the jungle. This would be a unique experience for wildlife enthusiasts as well as for a first-time visitor.
- Jim Corbett is popular for sighting the royal Bengal Tiger. However, over 500 different species of flora and fauna can be found throughout the area. Common sightings here include Langurs, sloth bears, Asiatic black bears, mongooses, jungle cats, elephants, wild boars, deer, and Indian antelope. You can find a variety of snakes (including cobras and pythons) and species of crocodiles (notably gavials and muggers).
- There are 6 zones to explore. 3 of these are core and the remaining are buffer zones. So, there are better chances of sighting wildlife in Jim Corbett. We, at WildTrails rely on the data called sighting data where we get the information of the sightings from naturalists. This helps in better chances of sighting and which zone can be explored at the time of your adventure.
- Jim Corbett Safari entry gates and different Kinds Of Zones
Safari Types In Jim Corbett National Park:
Exclusive jeep safari
Gypsy safari is best recommended for the best sighting of wildlife since you can explore through the woods for your 4 hour safari. A gypsy can accommodate up to 6 tourists. Gypsy safari happens twice a day for a span of 3 hours, morning and evening. Morning safari starts at 6 AM, while evening safari starts at 3 PM.
Pros of jeep safari-
- You get to see the best wildlife sighting while in jeep safari since the jungle can be explored better in jeep.
- Since the safari is exclusive, the forests can be explored based on the recent sightings, hence, a better wildlife experience.
Cons of jeep safari-
- Jeep safari is expensive when compared to the canter safari option.
- There is no group sharing option unlike in canter.
Canter safari in Jim Corbett National Park is organized by the forest officials in Dhikala zone. If you are a large group of 16-18, open-roof canters are the most ideal way to enjoy wildlife safaris. There is a group joining option available in canter safari.
Canter safari is scheduled for around 3 hours just like jeep safari. The morning safari begins at 6 AM and the afternoon safari is scheduled to start at 3 PM.
Pros of canter safari-
- Canter safari option can be shared among other tourists which makes it a more economical option.
- Canter safari is ideal if the group is above 15.
Cons of canter safari-
- The canter safari booking works on a first come first serve basis. Hence it is tough to book them online or offline.
- The sighting experience while in canter safari is not as good when compared to the jeep safari as it cannot get deep into the woods.
Why is Booking A Package Is Better Than Just Safaris?
With WildTrails you have the luxury to book the safari and stay together to make your holiday an experience of lifetime. This is because, we understand the value of a holiday and further, we reckon that the quality of services should never be compromised for a vacation. With the right combination of fast-growing technology and AI, we prove our innovation with sightings information which is used to create predictive metrics called Sighting Index. Picking the right safari zone and accommodating an Expert Tracker is 90% of getting Great Sightings. We design this for you to get the best wildlife experience with the stay and safari together, not to forget allotting the right Expert Tracker while on safari.
How to book your safari package from WildTrails?
Step1: Reach out to https://www.packages.wildtrails.in/
Step2: Select the dates you wish to plan for your holiday-
Step3: Choose the type of accommodation you wish to have while on safari.
Step 4: Select Send enquiry and the experts shall reach out to you.
6-reasons to book your next safari with WildTrails–
- Hassle free booking experience.
- Support assistance from the experts.
- Expert Tiger Tracker for your safari.
- Sightings data (Exclusively from WildTrails) for effective planning of your wildlife venture.
- We take care of your complete vacation, from transfer, accommodation, safari, meals to make it stress-free.
- 16-hour chat support.
With 4 years of Sightings data + Extensive expert tracker network in jungles, our customers had the best wildlife experiences.
Buy Wildlife Fashion Accessories
Exclusive Online Store for wildlife products