Summer Vacations are Approaching, Plan a Wildlife Vacation
Summer Vacations are Approaching, Plan a Wildlife Vacation. It is the right time to plan your wildlife vacation. Also, do note that in summer you get one of the best sightings as most animals are seen at waterholes.
Tips for Summer Vacations & Planning a Wildlife Vacation
- Unlike other vacations, wildlife vacation has to be planned way ahead as the number of safari tickets is very limited.
- People usually plan 90 to 120 days ahead – yes its way too early for most vacations but unfortunately, that’s the way it works else you are too late
- When you plan and book, you don’t have to pay 100% money – just 20% is good enough as booking Safari entry tickets are most critical
- Summers are very hot and if that bothers, pick a park that’s cooler – South parks like Kabini, Bandipur are more pleasant than say Ranthambore or Tadoba in these times
- See how sightings are going on – download WildTrails Recent Sightings, see how the sightings are in the last 28 days or during these months last year in all parks and then pick one if you want to select based on Sightings
- Also a good time to plan an international wildlife vacation too – be it Africa or the marines of New Zealand/Australia or the northern Europe to Asian Exotic Wildlife from Indonesia to Thailand to Nepal to Russian Siberian tiger vacations.
- However you select, Do the Planning now!!
(image credits – whoever forwarded to me – thank you)
How to Plan a Wildlife Vacation?
The best way to plan is to find all nearby wildlife spots, look where sightings are happening and then choose the right one.
Just download “WildTrails Recent Sightings” app on Android & iOS and just at the tip of your fingers, all the info are ready there in no time. Find all nearby or popular ones, find out the sightings info also over there and then connect with right resort or the package which are listed in the App and you are done.
Download WildTrails Recent Sightings App to know the exact location of the sanctuary, the exact location of all gates, exact timings and also a way to book the safari of your liking gate and of your liking session (morning or evening or both) and also a stay close to the gate you have chosen.
If you need further info on the app, contact us anytime via an email to email@example.com or download the app and chat with us.
Related Useful Posts :
WildTrails Recent Sightings App – “Look before you Book“. The Only “Wildlife Focused” company that uses recent sightings data to enhance your wildlife experience. A one-stop destination for all your wildlife travel needs.
PS: Please be a responsible wildlife tourist; No littering, No sounds, No feeding, no getting down from the safari jeep (when on safari), No phone calls. Remember that we are visiting their home and when we are there, let’s follow their rules.
[The WildTrails App is the best way to get all the details about Indian wildlife sanctuaries (best travel times, safari details, animal sightings, forest accommodations pairing, wildlife-related activities, prices, etc). Learn more about WildTrails of India here. ios App is here. Android is here, and Web is on the way. Please do like us on our facebook page here.]
With 4 years of Sightings data + Extensive expert tracker network in jungles, our customers had the best wildlife experiences.
Get "Smart" Quote, with WildTrails