Tadoba Safari Package
This Blog Tadoba Safari Package Gives you Complete information of packages trip. Tadoba National Park lies in the Chandrapur district of Maharashtra (India). One of the largest and oldest national park, which has an endless treasure trove of a large number of species of trees & plants and wildlife like panthers, tigers, hyenas, sloth bears, wild dogs, jackals, barking deer, bison, sambar, a herd of deer to name a few. Overshadowed by teak & bamboo, and with a magical landscape of rugged cliffs, marshlands, lakes, etc., it’s full of flora and fauna. Also, the Tadoba Tiger reserve witnessed a rare sight of black panther. A few tourists shared the exclusive black panther images and videos. As per May 2020 Tiger census, Tadoba has approx 115 Tigers in the tourism zone. Tadoba Tiger Reserve core and buffer areas are to be estimated to have 115 Tigers. Along with Tigers, the forest department announced a census of Leopards. 115 Tigers and 151 leopards as per the latest May 2020 census. As per the 2019 census report, 62 sloth bears were reported and along with that 146 bison, 226 wild boars, 80 spotted deer, 38 barking deer & 143 sambars. To enjoy your safaris in Tadoba, please have a look at our tadoba package with Price. we book safaris based on TSI (Tiger Sighting Index)
Tadoba is one of the best places to see the royal Bengal tigers in India. The Tadoba forest department allows safaris in the tourism zone. Safaris are conducted in Core zones and buffer zones.
Either you can opt for Open jeep safari or a canter safari.
We plan Tadoba Packages based on the Tiger Sighting Index
We are listing a few Tadoba Safari Package for your reference.
1 Night 2 Days, 1 core 1 buffer safaris based on TSI (Tiger Sighting Index)
Day 1 :
Guest arrival and Check-in
- Check-in time for the resort is 1 pm, checkout time is 11.30 am.
- After you check-in, lunch is provided.
- If there’s no afternoon safari for the day of your arrival – you will relax at the resort, evening tea/coffee will be provided. And dinner in the night will be provided. Timings can be checked or negotiated with the local resort staff. Check with the resort if they have any local activities, for passing time! 🙂
- WildTrails expert tracker will arrive at the property to pick up for the afternoon safari, by around 2 pm.
- Safari starts at 2.30 pm. The Safari duration is 3.5hrs.
- Exit from the forest by around 6 – 6:30 pm.
- Come back to the resort to have tea/coffee
- Relax for some time and then have dinner
Day 2 :
- Wake up call at 5 am
- WildTrails expert tracker will arrive at the property to pick you up for the afternoon safari, by around 6 am.
- You will reach the safari spot by 6.30 am.
- WildTrails will inform the resorts to arrange for breakfast
- During safari take a quick break (deep inside the jungle, you heard it right !) for breakfast, timings can be negotiated with our expert.
- Proceed with safari after breakfast, and exit the forest by around 10 am.
- All 3 meals (Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast) included for per night stay
- Forest entry fee, Safari Fee, boat Fee, Guide & Driver fee (For Safari)
- Pick up and drop off from the resort to safari point and back
- Air/Train Fare
- Drinks/ Liquor
- Camera fees – depending on the lens to be paid at the safari gate in INR – For a 300 MM lens, the camera fee is approximately 500 INR which has to be paid at the forest department.
- Bottled water
- Telephone charges
- Extra meals
- Table drinks
- Everything not expressly mentioned in Inclusion
Things to Carry
- Warm clothes depended on the season
- Spotting scope & Binoculars
- Camera & Lens
- Personal Medicines
- Mosquito Repellent
- Muted color dresses
- No strong perfume
- Original Government – valid identity cards of every participant
Best Time to Visit Tadoba National Park: October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May, June
|Month||Season||Avg. Minimum (C/F)||Avg. Maximum (C/F)|
Nearest Airport: Nagpur
Distance from Airport: 154 KM
Mammals: Tiger, leopards, sloth bears, gaur, nilgai, dhole, striped hyena, small Indian civet, jungle cats, sambar, spotted deer, barking deer, chital, chausingha, honey badger
Birds: grey-headed fish eagle, crested serpent eagle, changeable hawk-eagle, orange-headed thrush, Indian pitta, crested treeswift, stone curlew, crested honey buzzard, paradise flycatcher, bronze-winged jacana, lesser golden back woodpecker, warblers, black-naped blue flycatcher, peacock
With 4 years of Sightings data + Extensive expert tracker network in jungles, our customers had the best wildlife experiences.
Buy Wildlife Fashion Accessories
Exclusive Online Store for wildlife products